Ni Hao (Hello in Chinese),
Like what Bryan talked about earlier, I got a short haircut. I think many of you have already seen it on the webcam. Life is good here. A few weeks ago, we went back to see my grandpa and my mom side of family and show our respect to my grandma. That day was the date she passed away 2 years ago. At that time, I was in Hawaii and didn't even have a chance to say goodbye to her, so this time I had a strong feeling that we should go visit her. I haven't seen them for years. This time we went back to Taipei, I found my grandpa gradually got older. However, he was so happy to see us. He is too old to stand for long, but seeing us back, he stood up many times and asked to take a photo with us. That was a good little family reunion.
BTW, we're learning Spanish online (well...actually, I am the one who is learning and Bryan just repeats what I say next to me). Check out this cool website, if you want to study some languages: http://www.livemocha.com/
Love you all lots oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
BTW, why does Bryan wear the same shirt in all the pics?
P.S. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MOMMY! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Hey, thanks Claire, it is so good to see a post. Everyone here was saying how they miss hearing from you and since they can't get on MSN they are sad. Sounds like you really had good time with your family.
I did have a good birthday. Everyone came over for cake today. We love you lots too.....xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox Be good and tell my son to work hard!
Post a Comment